Tuesday, March 12, 2013




This is for my mom who is in rehab now after having a stroke.


Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. The house is quiet and the bedroom lonely without you here. The morning coffee is not the same without you hear telling me what needs to be done today. Slowly but surely I am tiring to get back to a routine but my thoughts keep coming back to you. I have offered up some prayers for a speedy recover. Keep the Irish up and don't give up oh mommy dearest the long road to recovery  is here. Keep plugin along and before you know it you will be home!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your mother is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this with us! Wishing her a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard watching a parent struggle. Thank you for sharing this post and I hope that she makes a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Watching that deterioration of independence has got to be hard. Stand strong. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this very touching post. Your mom is very blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Marcie,

    I am so sorry to hear that your Mom had a stroke. What a difficult time you both must be going through. I am praying for a full and speedy recovery for her - and for God's peace for you during this very trying time.

    Hugs
    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete