Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday




Here I am today turning 53 on this special day giving to me. Oh Happy Birthday to me Happy Birthday to me! When you look at me you would hardly believe I am 53. I think what gives it away is the gray hair. Some of the things I have done this year, I was involved over the summer in a book reading contest and came in third place and added a new 5k race to my list of runs Moms Rock was the name of the run. I have also traveled around oh the places I have been. I traveled to two Irish fests one at the race track which bye the way I did bet on some horses while there and lost! I tried my luck in Atlantic City and also had no luck. This year Belmar had its first Italian fest and I was there. So there you have it the busy live of me!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. I hope this year is as full and happy as the last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie

    I wanted to wish you the HAPPIEST of birthdays - I hope your year is filled with many blessings!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete