Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Colors

Fall Colors
Oh how I love the colors of fall. The season changes from summer to fall with the splendor  of colors. How pretty they are from yellow to orange to red. The leaves start to fall and are trees start to get bare waiting for the cold of winter. The shorts and tee shirts go away and out come the long pants and sweaters. Oh how the changes of season change all around us! The heat of the summer is gone and now the  season changes Welcome fall bring on the beautiful colors you so have to share with us.



6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love fall, too! Growing up in Asia I didn't get to experience the fall colors as much, so I sure do appreciate them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! The leaves here are close to finished and I'm trying to cherish every last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love how nature changes its colors. Makes me marvel at God's glory. Reminds me that life is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not like the eastern United States where the colors are amazing- but our canyons look pretty good right now. Full of amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aside from Winter, I enjoy Fall the most because of the color of the leaves, how it prepares itself for the cold weather to come. It's picturesque site. Oh I wish we had Fall here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one part that I am missing in Florida. Our seasons don't change the way do they do up north. I miss the autumn colors and they way Central Park looked this time of year. So gorge! But I can't complain, October 16th and still 80 degrees out.

    ReplyDelete